Employee Self-Service: One-stop Access to Online Benefit, Pay, and Retirement Resources
By now you have probably visited the Employee Self Service (ESS) web page, an ongoing effort to provide Montgomery County Public Schools employees with easier access to online benefit, pay, and retirement forms and other resources. But are you aware of all of the offerings on the web page?
By visiting ESS, you can select—
- My profile to view your name, employee ID, address, and sick bank membership information;
- My Salary Information Notice, to see your current salary and position information;
- My current benefits, to review your current yearly benefit plan;
- Open Enrollment, to make changes to your benefits and attest to your tobacco-use status during Open Enrollment;
- Benefits enrollment for new employees, to enroll in benefits if you are a new employee;
- Tobacco attestation, to re-attest to your tobacco-use status during the plan year;
- My ePaystub, to view and print your current and most recent ePaystubs;
- My ePaystubs prior to April 29, 2016, to view and print your archived ePaystubs;
- My direct deposit, to visit the Direct Deposit web page to see instructions for enrolling in or making a change to your direct deposit account(s);
- My W-2s, to view and print your W-2 tax forms from 2011 and later;
- My 1095-Cs, to view and print your 1095-C tax form;
- My W-4, to change your income tax withholding allowances;
- PenPoint, to access your yearly retirement Benefit Statement and estimate your MCPS core and supplemental retirement benefit amounts;
- Retirement planning, to visit the web page containing information and links to help you prepare for retirement; and
- Retirement savings plans, to visit the MCPS Fidelity Investments website.
Be sure to visit ESS whenever you need to access these resources!