Be Prepared for Open Enrollment
Take these simple steps to make sure you are ready for this year’s Open Enrollment.
- Check your MCPS Outlook e-mail on October 7, 2016, for the Open Enrollment announcement from the Employee and Retiree Service Center (ERSC). This important e-mail contains important Open Enrollment information and related web links.
- Click the Open Enrollment Memorandum link in your Open Enrollment announcement e-mail and read this important information.
- Read the 2017 Employee Benefit Summary for details about MCPS employee benefits and more.
- Find your 2017 benefit rates by clicking the 2017 employee benefit rates link on the Employee Benefits web page. Remember, rates are now affected by your level of participation in the Wellness Initiatives program.
- Come see us at an Open Enrollment Benefit Fair! ERSC benefit fairs are held at various locations throughout the county during Open Enrollment. Read on for dates and locations of this year’s benefit fairs.
- Stay in touch with ERSC for Open Enrollment news and details. Follow us on Twitter and visit us online.