Nominations Open for Montgomery Serves Award
Nominations are being accepted for the 2018 Montgomery Serves Awards. These awards recognize individuals, groups and organizations that have demonstrated extraordinary volunteerism. This prestigious annual awards program, Montgomery County’s highest honor for service, commends volunteers in the following categories:
- Volunteer of the Year Award, for extraordinary volunteerism by an individual in 2017
- Youth Volunteer of the Year Award, for remarkable volunteers aged 18 and younger
- Volunteer Group of the Year Award, for a group’s noteworthy volunteer efforts
- Business Volunteer of the Year Award, for outstanding community service by a corporation
- Neal Potter Path of Achievement Award, for lifetime service by residents ages 60 and older
The award recipients will be recognized at the annual Montgomery Serves Awards Ceremony in April. For more information and to download nomination forms, visit the Montgomery Serves website.
The deadline to submit a nomination is 5 p.m. on Friday, Feb. 23. For additional information, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 240-777-2600.