Skip to content

Tax Time Approaches: Do You Know Where Your W-2, 1095-C Forms Are?

March 8, 2017

April 15 will be here before you know it. If you have misplaced your 2016 IRS Form W-2 or 1095-C, you can download and print a duplicate from the Employee Self-Service (ESS) web page. You will first need to authorize web delivery of your tax forms, if you have not already done so. Here’s how—

Instructions for authorizing web delivery of your tax forms

  • From the ESS web page, click on the name of the tax form you have misplaced—either My W-2s or My 1095-Cs—under the green My Pay banner.
  • Log in using your Outlook username and password.
  • Read the welcome message.
  • Click on the blue W-2 or 1095-C under My Authorization Settings on the left side of the screen.
  • Click on Click HERE to get authorized.
  • Read the authorization agreement.
  • Click on Print Test. Follow the instructions to complete the print test.
  • Once you have successfully printed the sample tax form, click Yes.
  • Click the I Agree
  • Click Submit to complete your authorization.

Instructions for downloading and printing your tax forms

  • Once authorized to receive web delivery, click on My W-2 or My 1095-C under View My Documents.
  • Click the magnifying glass icon under the View column that is next to the 2016 tax year.
  • In the Document Viewing Security window, enter your employee identification number in the box provided, then the security code shown in the blue box.
  • To print your W-2 or 1095-C, right click on it and choose Print.

If you experience difficulty in obtaining your duplicate tax form(s), contact the Employee and Retiree Service Center (ERSC) at 301-517-8100 or by email.


Tags: , ,