Be Prepared for Open Enrollment
Take these simple steps to make sure you are ready for this year’s Open Enrollment.
- Check your MCPS Outlook e-mail on October 4, 2019, for the Open Enrollment announcement from the Employee and Retiree Service Center (ERSC). This important e-mail contains crucial Open Enrollment information and related web links.Need help accessing your MCPS e-mail? Visit myID or contact the MCPS Help Desk.
- Click the Open Enrollment Memorandum link in your Open Enrollment announcement e-mail and read this important information.
- Read the 2020 Employee Benefit Summary for details about MCPS employee benefits and more.
- Find your 2020 benefit rates by clicking the 2020 Employee Benefit Rates link on the Open Enrollment web page. Remember, rates are now affected by your level of participation in the Wellness Initiatives program, including whether or not and how you attest to you and your spouse’s 2019 tobacco-use status.
- Come see us at an Open Enrollment Benefit Fair! ERSC benefit fairs are held at various locations throughout the county during Open Enrollment. Read on for dates and locations of this year’s benefit fairs.
- Stay in touch with ERSC for Open Enrollment news and details. Follow us on Twitter and visit us online.