Be Prepared for Open Enrollment
Take these simple steps to make sure you are ready for this year’s Open Enrollment.
- Check your MCPS Outlook email from October 8, 2021, for the Open Enrollment announcement from the Employee and Retiree Service Center (ERSC). This important email contains crucial Open Enrollment information and related web links. Need help accessing your MCPS email? Visit mySSPR or contact the MCPS Help Desk.
- Click the Open Enrollment Memorandum link in your Open Enrollment announcement email and read this important information.
- Read the 2022 Employee Benefit Summary for details about MCPS employee benefits and more.
- Find your 2022 benefit rates by clicking the 2022 Employee Benefit Rates link on the Open Enrollment web page. Remember, rates are affected by your level of participation in the Wellness Initiatives program.
- Participate in the Open Enrollment Benefit Webinars! This year, due to COVID-19, ERSC again will hold benefit webinars in lieu of benefit fairs during Open Enrollment. Read on for dates and locations of this year’s benefit webinars.
- Sign up for Open Enrollment Virtual Assistance, a new way to help you prepare for Open Enrollment. From October 18–29, 2021, employees will be able to register for a 20-minute Zoom session with an ERSC representative. Please visit the Employee Benefits Open Enrollment web page to learn more.
- Stay in touch with ERSC for Open Enrollment news and details. Follow us on Twitter and visit us online.