Be Prepared for Open Enrollment
Take these simple steps to make sure you are ready for this year’s Open Enrollment.
- Check your MCPS Outlook email on October 9, 2020, for the Open Enrollment announcement from the Employee and Retiree Service Center (ERSC). This important email contains crucial Open Enrollment information and related web links. Need help accessing your MCPS email? Visit myID or contact the MCPS Help Desk.
- Click the Open Enrollment Memorandum link in your Open Enrollment announcement email and read this important information.
- Read the 2021 Employee Benefit Summary for details about MCPS employee benefits and more.
- Find your 2021 benefit rates by clicking the 2021 Employee Benefit Rates link on the Open Enrollment web page. Remember, rates are affected by your level of participation in the Wellness Initiatives program.
- Participate in an Open Enrollment Benefit Webinar! This year, due to COVID-19, ERSC will hold benefit webinars in lieu of benefit fairs during Open Enrollment. Read on for dates and locations of this year’s benefit webinars.
- Stay in touch with ERSC for Open Enrollment news and details. Follow us on Twitter and visit us online.