Need a Duplicate W-2 or 1095-C? Authorize Web Delivery of Your Tax Forms
April 15 will be here before you know it. If you received a hard copy of your 2019 W-2 and 1095-C and have misplaced one or both of them, you can download and print a duplicate from the Employee Self-Service (ESS) web page. However, you will need to authorize web delivery before you can obtain your duplicate tax forms. Here’s how:
Instructions for authorizing web delivery of your W-2 and/or 1095-C
- From the ESS web page, click either My W-2 or My 1095-C under the blue My Taxes banner.
- Log in using your Outlook username and password.
- Read the welcome message.
- Click on either the blue W-2 or 1095-C under My Authorization Settings on the left side of the screen.
- Click on Click HERE to get authorized.
- Read the authorization agreement
- Click on Print Test. Follow the instructions to complete the print test.
- Once you have successfully printed the sample W-2 or 1095-C, click Yes.
- Click the I Agree
- Click Submit to complete your authorization.
Instructions for downloading and printing your W-2 and/or 1095-C
- Once authorized to receive web delivery of your tax form(s), click on My W-2 or My 1095-C under View My Documents.
- Click the magnifying glass icon under the View column that is next to the 2019 tax year.
- In the Document Viewing Security window, enter your employee identification number in the box provided, then the security code shown in the blue box.
- To print your W-2 or 1095-C, right click on it and choose Print.
Duplicate W-2s and 1095-Cs are available only through this online method. Should you experience any difficulty in obtaining your duplicate tax form, please contact the Employee and Retiree Service Center (ERSC) at 301-517-8100 or email ERSC.