Need a Duplicate W-2 or 1095-C? Authorize Web Delivery of Your Tax Forms
April 15 will be here before you know it. If you received a hard copy of your 2016 W-2 or 1095-C and have misplaced one or both of them, you can download and print a duplicate from the Employee Self-Service (ESS) web page. Before you can obtain your duplicate tax forms, however, you will need to authorize web delivery. Here’s how—
Instructions for authorizing web delivery of your W-2 and/or 1095-C
- From the Employee Self-Service web page, click either My W-2 or My 1095-C under the green My Pay banner.
- Log in using your Outlook username and password.
- Read the welcome message.
- Click on either the blue W-2 or 1095-C under My Authorization Settings on the left side of the screen.
- Click on Click HERE to get authorized.
- Read the authorization agreement
- Click on Print Test. Follow the instructions to complete the print test.
- Once you have successfully printed the sample W-2 or 1095-C, click Yes.
- Click the I Agree
- Click Submit to complete your authorization.
Instructions for downloading and printing your W-2 and/or 1095-C
- Once authorized to receive web delivery of your tax form(s), click on My W-2 or My 1095-C under View My Documents.
- Click the magnifying glass icon under the View column that is next to the 2016 tax year.
- In the Document Viewing Security window, enter your employee identification number in the box provided, then the security code shown in the blue box.
- To print your W-2 or 1095-C, right click on it and choose Print.
Should you experience any difficulty in obtaining your duplicate tax form, please contact the Employee and Retiree Service Center (ERSC) at 301-517-8100 or e-mail ERSC.
IRS Warns of Tax Scams
The Internal Revenue Service (IRS) is warning taxpayers about nationwide tax scams including identify theft and refund fraud. Read this article from the IRS website to learn more.