Retiring or Resigning from MCPS? We Are Here to Help
ERSC support does not end just because you have made the decision to resign or retire from MCPS. Here is what we have to offer to help you through the retirement planning stages and beyond and a few reminders for all those leaving MCPS employment:
- Review important reminders regarding your system access, leave liabilities, and other important personnel
- Retirement Planning web page—Find links to numerous retirement resources, including PenPoint, retirement information and forms webinars, retirement forms, a retirement timeline, disability retirement information, and the Understanding Your Retirement
- Retiree benefits—Learn about retiree benefit options and costs in the Retiree Benefit Summary and Retiree Benefit Rate Schedules.
- Retiree web page—ERSC maintains this website, dedicated to retirees, where you can find pertinent news, forms, and detailed information about your future retiree benefits.
- Montgomery County Public Schools Retirees Association (MCPSRA)—MCPSRA represents all MCPS retirees—both professional and support staff. To join, complete and mail the application form (also found by clicking the Membership tab on the left side of the MCPSRA home page).