Well Aware Website: Keeping You Aware of Wellness News
Did you know that Well Aware, MCPS’s employee wellness program, has a home online? The Well Aware web page makes it easy for you to find important information to improve your health and gives you quick access to the wellness programs you participate in.
Here is a quick tour:
The most recent wellness news is in the top section, so check back often.
In the “Resources” section, you can find quick access to current and completed wellness programs as well as other important resources, including the following:
- Be Well 365, a one-stop shop for employees to help them navigate and balance their lives
- Quit for Good smoking-cessation program
- Flights to Fitness stair-climbing challenge
- Completed fall and spring wellness challenges
- Information on the Wellness Initiatives program
In the tabs, you will find other important wellness tools, including the following:
- Discounts on services (e.g., gym memberships, diet programs) through your health plan
- Archive of the Well Aware eNews, the monthly newsletter delivered to your inbox
- Archive of wellness webinars
Visit the wellness website today to make sure you are taking advantage of everything Well Aware has to offer.