Check Out the Latest Parent Academy Offerings
Families and students can stay engaged throughout the school year with Parent Academy To Go. Parent Academy To Go is a series of virtual webinars for families to watch at home. There are also several virtual chats and workshops that may be helpful for families.
The newest workshops are:
A Family Approach to Digital Well-Being
Thursday, Feb. 11, from 6-7 p.m.
Manejar las Emociones en Tiempos Difíciles (Managing Emotions in Difficult Times)
Wednesday, Feb. 17, from 6-7 p.m.
VIRTUAL CHAT: CommUNITY Chat
Wednesday, Feb. 24, from 6-7 p.m.
Just Breathe: Mental Health Maintenance for Students
Thursday, Feb. 25, from 6-7 p.m.
The latest Parent Academy To Go workshops are below. The full playlist is here.
- Navegando por la experiencia universitaria con ACES (Navigating the University Experience with ACES)
- Montgomery County Infants and Toddlers Program—Information and Resources in the Virtual Setting
- Our Minds Matter: A Movement to Change High School Culture Around Mental Health
- Adult Services and Supports: An Overview of the Montgomery College Equal Educational Opportunity Center
- Virtual Naviance: A College and Career Planning Resource
You can find the complete list of virtual workshops, chats and webinars on the Parent Academy website.