Presenting the 2020 Annual Report
The Annual Report to the Community for the 2019–2020 school year is now available. It is the story of a school system that experienced steady growth in enrollment and student achievement. It is also the story of a school system and community that quickly had to re-imagine its operations with the onset of the COVID-19 pandemic in March 2020.
Included in this report to the community are:
- Highlights from the 2019-2020 school year
- An at-a-glance look at MCPS demographics
- Data on student performance, graduation, services and the MCPS workforce
- An All Means All approach to serving students and closing the opportunity gap
- Stakeholder workgroups coming together to design a school system to operate during a pandemic
- Important work to prepare for a new school year during pandemic conditions
- Information on the operating and capital budgets
The annual report is available here.