Employee Benefits Open Enrollment Has Ended
If you enrolled in or made changes to your benefits, your new elections will go into effect on January 1, 2016. You received confirmation of your changes while logged in to the Benefits Enrollment System. You also should have received a confirmation email.
If you did not make changes to your benefits for 2016, but made your tobacco-use attestation via the stand-alone tobacco attestation screen, you will NOT receive a confirmation. After November 17, 2015, however, you will be able to confirm that your attestation was recorded—from a new link on the Employee Self-Service (ESS) web page: My Current Benefits. You will need to log in using your Outlook username and password.
All employees may visit My Current Benefits after November 17, not only to ensure a tobacco-use attestation was recorded correctly, but also to review benefit elections for 2016 and to confirm receipt of credit for having completed a biometric health screening and/or health risk assessment.*
Employees may visit the ESS web page to log in and review—
- My Information (includes the My profile link to your personal information such as name, employee ID and address);
- My Benefits (includes the Tobacco Attestation link, which will be available until mid-December; and, after November 17, will include the My Current Benefits link for a list of your current health benefits, Wellness Initiatives participation and tobacco-use status);
- My Pay (provides links to the ePaystub log-in screen and the direct deposit web page); and
- My Retirement (provides links to the PenPoint log-in screen, and to the retirement savings plans and Retirement Planning web pages).
Questions? Contact ERSC at 301-517-8100, Monday through Friday between the hours of 8 a.m. and 4:15 p.m., or by e-mail.
* If you completed a biometric health screening and/or health risk assessment between October 13, 2014 and October 9, 2015 and did NOT see the credit(s) indicated on the Tobacco Attestation screen during Open Enrollment, you can confirm that your Wellness Initiatives participation has been credited to you by visiting the ESS web page after November 17, 2015. From the ESS web page, you will be able to click on the My Current Benefits link, log in with your Outlook username and password, and check to see if your credit(s) have been updated. If, by December 1, 2015, your credit(s) have not been updated, please e-mail ERSC the following—
- your name and employee ID number,
- the dates you completed your biometric health screening and/or health risk assessment, and
- whether your screening was conducted by your primary care physician or at a Well Aware health screening.