Charity Campaign Continuing to Raise Funds Through December 2
The MCPS Cares Employees’ Charity Campaign is continuing to raise funds for nine Montgomery County nonprofit organization. The campaign runs through December 2.
Throughout November, the MCPS Cares campaign is focused on raising funds for these organizations in the Montgomery County community that partner to make a direct, positive impact on MCPS students and their families. The nine are:
- CollegeTracks, Inc.
- The Community Foundation for Montgomery County
- Family Services, Inc.
- The George B. Thomas, Sr. Learning Academy, Inc.
- Identity, Inc.
- Imagination Stage
- JCA Interages
- Manna Food Center
- United Way of the National Capital Area
Employees have several ways to make contributions:
- Payroll deduction. The MCPS Educational Foundation is listing funds that have been the preferred choices for employee gifts.
- Online using a debit or credit card,or by sending a check along with the check donation form.
- Text via a mobile device. Employees, also through the Educational Foundation, can text a gift amount to 301-329-2238 and follow the prompts to complete the donation.
Please give what you can.