Did You Forget? Be Sure to Activate Your ParentVUE Account
ParentVUE is the new, powerful, single location with information about how your child is doing in school. It’s how the school stays connected with parents. When parents are logged into ParentVUE, they can:
- See their child’s schedule
- Check their child’s grades (and report card)
- Check their child’s assignments
- Send a message to their child’s teacher
- Update their contact information
- Coming soon, parents will be able to see a report on Student Service Learning (SSL) hours
Parents who haven’t yet activated their account will be sent a new activation letter. Once they receive the activation letter, they can activate their account by visiting www.MCPSParentVUE.org.
NOTE: Parents who have already activated their ParentVUE account will not receive a notification.
Learn how to connect to ParentVUE (in English)
Learn how to connect to ParentVUE (en Espanol)