Discrimination Against Asian American Students, Families Won’t Be Tolerated
Posted On March 3, 2021
Asian American students, families and community members continue to experience targeted teasing, harassing and bullying about the coronavirus. This behavior is unacceptable and will not be tolerated. If you experience or see bullying or harassment, please tell your principal or supervisor, or complete the bullying and harassment form. The “Ally Building & Creating Safe Spaces for Asian-American Students” episode of the MCPS “Waymaking” series discusses the importance of working together to create safe spaces for Asian-American students.
- Countering COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Stigma and Racism: Tips for Parents and Caregivers
- Website: Bullying, Harassment, or Intimidation Prevention
- Reporting Form: Bullying, Harassment, or Intimidation Reporting
- Policy ACA: Nondiscrimination, Equity, and Cultural Proficiency
- Regulation JRF-RA: Student Bullying, Harassment, or Intimidation