EAP Hosting Program on Understanding Alzheimer’s and Dementia
The MCPS Employee Assistance Program (EAP) is sponsoring a virtual program on understanding Alzheimer’s disease and dementia.
The program will discuss:
- The impact of Alzheimer’s on the brain
- The difference between Alzheimer’s and dementia
- Alzheimer’s disease stages and risk factors
- Current research and treatments available to address some symptoms, and further resources
The program will be held from 5–6 p.m. on Wednesday, Dec. 7.
In case you missed them, you can still watch previously recorded programs on:
- Healthy Living for your Brain and Body, with the Alzheimer’s Association
- Estate Planning: The Purpose, The Possibilities & The Potential, with Attorney and Counselor at Law, Lena Barnett
- Who is Your Healthcare Advocate?, with the Foundation for Financial Education (F3E))