Education Week Gives Free Digital Access to Staff for Two Weeks
Beginning November 4, 2019, all Montgomery County Public Schools employees will have two weeks of free, 24/7 access to Education Week’s online content. No password or account is needed.
The free trial runs from November 4 through November 15.
The free trial will offer instant access to the content on edweek.org, including:
- Education Week Online, featuring daily news, commentary and analysis on policy, legislative and overall shifts and trends in the U.S. K-12 space.
- Education Week digital edition, an electronic replica of the print edition, days before the print edition is delivered.
- Teacher Channel, perfect for teachers and professional development with daily news, stories and content focused on the teaching profession, including videos, case studies and best practices.
- Digital Directionswith daily online features for education technology trends and insights, geared towards IT specialists and media/technology professionals.
- Industry & Innovations for K-12 decision-makers, reporting on the intersection of K-12 schools and districts and vendors, trends, best practices and much more.
- Quality Counts, Diplomas Count and Technology Counts, annual reports and archives, and special reports, story packages and archives.
- State Highlight Reports, which provide more than 40 data indicators to assess and compare performance in key areas by state.
- Thirty-seven years of fully searchable archives, so you can research and focus on specific hot-button issues and events.
- Exclusive online-only content, including 60 blogs on vitally important K-12 topics.
- Multimedia tools, including district geographic maps, videos and infographics, and photo galleries.
- Ed Week Research Center, with special reports, surveys and access to Ed Week‘s staff of full-time researchers for customized research needs.
- Education Counts database, where you can build customized tables and reports by state and other indicators.
If you choose to access Education Week during this time, please take a moment to provide feedback here.