Employees’ Charity Campaign Ends Nov. 30; Donate Today!
The 2019–2020 MCPS Employees’ Annual Charity Campaign is under way and will run through Saturday, Nov. 30. The annual campaign raises funds for nonprofit organizations in the Montgomery County community, providing staff the ability to make a direct, positive impact on MCPS students and their families.
There are 10 charities that can be recipients of employee donations. The nonprofit organizations are:
- CollegeTracks, Inc.
- The Community Foundation for Montgomery County
- Family Services, Inc.
- The George B. Thomas, Sr. Learning Academy, Inc.
- Identity, Inc.
- Imagination Stage
- JCA Interages
- Manna Food Center
- The MCPS Educational Foundation
- United Way of the National Capital Area
Employees have several ways to make contributions:
- Online using a debit or credit card,or by sending a check along with the check donation form.
- Payroll deduction.The MCPS Educational Foundation is listing funds that have been the preferred choices for employee gifts.
- Text via a mobile device. Employees, also through the Educational Foundation, can text a gift amount to 301-329-2238 and follow the prompts to complete the donation.
Detailed information on the organizations and how they serve our MCPS community also is available on the Montgomery County Public Schools Educational Foundation website.