Free Financial Webinars Available to Staff This Summer
The Foundation for Financial Education and the MCPS Employee Assistance Program are partnering to present a free financial education webinar series for staff and their families this summer.
Discussion topics include:
- Financial Planning in COVID Times – Thursday, June 25
- How COVID–19 is Changing Estate Planning Forever – Thursday, July 9
- Financial Pitfalls – Thursday, July 23
- Stock Market Crashes for Dummies – Thursday, August 6
- COVID Times: A Golden Opportunity to Roth Convert and Re-balance – Thursday, August 20
The seminars will be held from 4:30–5:30 p.m. Reservations are required and space is limited.