Learn More about National Board Certification at Upcoming Meetings
A number of information sessions are coming up for educators interested in learning more about National Board Certification. The sessions will address the certification process, the benefits of achieving certification, and available district and state support.
These meetings will be held via Zoom on the following dates:
- Tuesday, May 4, 4:30–6 p.m.
- Wednesday, May 5, 4:30–6 p.m.
- Thursday, May 6, 6:30–8 p.m.
- Monday, May 10, 4:30–6 p.m.
- Tuesday, May 11, 6:30–8 p.m.
- Thursday, May 13, 4:30–6 p.m.
RSVP for one of these sessions using this Google Form link. Teachers will receive an email at least 24 hours before their selected session with sign-in information.
For questions, contact Karen C. Shilling.