Summer Employment Available for MCEA, SEIU Members
Fiscal Year (FY) 2023 summer employment opportunities will be accessible to Montgomery County Education Association (MCEA) and Service Employees International Union (SEIU) Local 500 Unit members through MCPS Summer Employment Careers.
Interested employees should apply in the For Current Employees online at MCPS Careers and log in to the Summer Jobs section. Employees will have access to a complete list of all summer employment opportunities, or options can be narrowed by entering specific search criteria in the “Keywords” field. Non-teaching opportunities can be found by selecting options available in the “Job Field” field.
If you are interested in applying for summer employment opportunities, note the application process start dates below:
- Transportation (current bus operators and bus attendants via bid, not through MCPS Careers), application process underway, hiring begins in May
- Extended Learning Opportunities ELO), hiring underway
- Extended School Year (ESY), hiring underway
- Transportation (all other positions), application process underway, hiring begins in May
- All other summer employment not listed, application process underway, hiring begins April 1
- Food Services, application process begins April 4, hiring begins in May
- Curriculum Development, application process begins April 22, hiring begins in May