Tax Time Approaches: Do You Know Where Your W-2 or 1095-C Forms Are?
April 15 will be here before you know it. If you have misplaced your 2018 IRS Form W-2 or 1095-C, you can download and print a duplicate from Employee Self-Service (ESS). You will first need to authorize web delivery of your tax forms, if you have not already done so. Here’s how—
Instructions for authorizing web delivery of your W-2 and/or 1095-C
- From the ESS, click either My W-2 or My 1095-C under the blue My Taxes banner.
- Log in using your Outlook username and password.
- Read the welcome message.
- Click on either the blue W-2 or 1095-C under My Authorization Settings on the left side of the screen.
- Click on Click HERE to get authorized.
- Read the authorization agreement.
- Click on Print Test. Follow the instructions to complete the print test.
- Once you have successfully printed the sample W-2 or 1095-C, click Yes.
- Click I Agree.
- Click Submit to complete your authorization.
Instructions for downloading and printing your W-2 and/or 1095-C
- Once authorized to receive web delivery of your tax form(s), click on My W-2 or My 1095-C under View My Documents.
- Click the magnifying glass icon under the View column that is next to the 2018 tax year.
- In the Document Viewing Security window, enter your employee identification number in the box provided, then the security code shown in the blue box.
- To print your W-2 or 1095-C, right click on it and choose Print.
Duplicate W-2s and 1095-Cs are available only through this online method. Should you experience any difficulty in obtaining your duplicate tax form, please contact the Employee and Retiree Service Center (ERSC) at 301-517-8100 or email ERSC.